Location: Reed’s School
→ During the day of rehearsals, I drew rough stage plans and took pictures of the chairs and music stands for each act. This meant that when it came to the performance in the evening, we could refer to the plans and photos to set the stage for each act accurately.
→ We used two shotgun microphones rigged above the choir to send a signal into the main PA to boost the volume of the singers.
→ I directed a small team of 5 stagehands to take on and remove chairs and music stands as efficiently as possible.
→ We used 8 fresnels with straw gels to create a general wash covering the stage. We also used a spotlight profile to light the composer.